General frequently asked questions. If you have a question regarding a specific model, please see our model specific FAQ's listed under each product.
- ★ How do I get iHelp to discover my unit?
- ★ FAQ: How can I interface with your products if I write my own software?
- FAQ: How do I test codes from the online IR database Control Tower?
- FAQ: What are the IR port addresses for my Global Caché IR device?
- FAQ: How to make a direct connection to an ethernet device for troubleshooting
- Using Control Tower codeset with HCA (Home Control Assistant)
- IR Emitter distance on a GC-100-12
- FAQ: Serial Tunneling (connect two GC Serial devices over the network)
- FAQ: What wireless channels does the iTach and iTach Flex support?
- FAQ: Why don't my IR codes for my Sony devices work?
- FAQ: How Do I Learn IR Codes Using Global Caché Hardware?
- FAQ: Serial Baud Rates
- FAQ: Communication Using Global Caché Serial Ports
- FAQ: Why won't my Keyspan USB to serial adapter work with the GC-IRL?
- FAQ: Using the GC-IRE IR Extender and GC-CXG Converter