The new version of iHelp has been launched, and it has plenty of reasons to leave the old version behind.
- iHelp's firmware upgrade function has been changed to prevent problems uploading web server files
- iHelp now contains and will automatically upload web files when units do not contain properly formatted web server files
- iHelp will now notify you of a unit with firmware before the 710 firmware revision and will automatically update the unit
- iHelp now handles moving from network to network without needing to be relaunched or causing any multiple page or crash bugs
- iHelp now supports username and password fields for upgrades, and will not require removal of those parameters for upgrades to occur
If anyone has any problems with the program, or any features to request, feel free to post a comment or send us an email at [email protected]!