The new version of iLearn has been launched, and it has plenty of reasons to leave the old version behind.
- All saved commands are now posted to the Windows Clipboard.
- Unit ping prior to connection will prevent the program from crashing when attempting to connect to a unit that is not there.
- Units now autoconfigure module, connector and gaps based on the unit that is connected and the structure of the IR command.
- Users can now use the Send IR function with GC-100 units.
- iLearn now has a more advanced error code handling routine that will throw errors when sending IR to sensor mode connector etc...
- The Send IR function is now disabled for SL and CC iTach units.
If anyone has any problems with the program, or any features to request, feel free to post a comment or send us an email at email@example.com!